DIRECT: 979 865 3558
FAX: 979 865 8143
Role and Responsibilities
- Frank Monk has 45 years of experience in commercial and rural real estate as an owner and brokerage professional. He has o?ces in Bellville, Texas. He provides clients with a full range of services, including consulting, evaluation, analysis and transition recommendations required to successfully complete sales, leases, and consultations. Mr. Monk specializes in land transactions and brings an expertise and awareness in complex transaction issues, such as riparian rights, projected yield and income of farmable tracts and 1031 Tax Exchanges to his clients’ assignments. Mr. Monk was appointed by the Texas State Comptroller to serve on the Special Task Force studying and making recommendations on the economic impact that endangered species has on the Texas economy. The task force worked closely with Texas Parks and Wildlife, U.S. Fish and Wildlife and other governmental and special interest groups.
Professional A?liations / Recognition
- Active in local, state, and national levels of various realtor organizations, serving in many leadership capacities, including Court appointed Commissioner, State Highway 36 Con- demnation.
- Member of the South Central Board of Realtors®, as well as the Houston Association of Realtors and the Realtors Land Institute (RLI) Texas Chapter, Texas Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors.
- South Central Board of Realtors’ 1996 Realtor of the Year and past President.
- Currently Chairman of the Board, Austin County Appraisal District
- Recipient of Texas Association of Appraisal Districts (TAAD) Board Member of the Year Award for the State of Texas.
- Member of Texas Listing Service, Lands of Texas (Lands of America) and Houston MLS.
- Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) of the REALTORS® Land Institute (RLI), which recognized throughout North America as the pinnacle of achievement for land real estate specialists, the ALC designation is awarded to RLI members who meet rigorous knowledge and expe- rience requirements.
- Received the “Land Transaction of The Year” award from RLI for both Texas and the U.S. in 2009 and 2010
- Former real estate instructor at Houston Community College.
- Active in Austin County, Prairie Chapter CCA and Cat Spring Wildlife Association
- Member American Quarter Horse Association
- Member National Cutting Horse Association
- Life Member and Committeeman, Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo (HLS&R)
- Former Director Austin County Fair
- Member Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association
- Director and past President of Bellville’s Industrial Foundation
- Austin County Commissioner of Drainage District #1
- Director, Texas 4-H Youth Foundation
- Past President and Director of the Friends of the San Felipe De Austin Historical Site